Once your appointment is confirmed, you will receive a reminder call the day before the clinic. Cats should not receive food or water after 9:00pm the night before the surgery.
Cats must be dropped off between 8:00am and 9:00am at the AWLFC office at 1202 East Patrick Street, Suite 13A, Frederick, MD 21701. Pick-up time is usually between 2:00pm and 5:00pm but you will be called after your cat’s surgery to confirm the pick-up time.
The clinic is heavily subsidized by the AWLFC; thus, we ask that you honor the clinic’s intent which is to provide a service for low-income families and individuals. Clinic fees are as follows:
- Spay - $70
- Neuter - $60
- Rabies Vaccination - $10
- Distemper Vaccination - $15
- Additional fees may apply as follows, to be determined by clinic veterinarians:
- Spays performed on cats in heat
- Pregnant cats
- Crypt-orchid (undescended testicle)
- If a cat is determined to need pain medication (or this is requested by the owner), the additional fee is $15.
Payment of base fees are due at drop-off; additional fees, if applicable, will be due upon pick-up.